It should be noted both of these methods are insanely precise and not viable RTA. In theory this would save ~2 minutes for 100% because you enter Scared Grove via the skull kid fight 1 area which does not set daytime thereby allowing you to get the Poe by the Master Sword Pedestal early instead of having to warp back later in the run. Due to entering via skull kid fight 1 exit, you haven't pushed the block down to get back to ToT, luckily there is a simple backslice bomb boost to get up.
This method requires two RNG rupee drops from trees for two lots of rupee texts (make sure both 10r and 5r texts are avaible). Furthermore it requires juggling a rupee in the boomerang without picking it up early. This is why the method is not viable for runs.
1) Bombarrow the tree in the area for the first hit on skull kid during chase 1 and 2 to get a RNG yellow rupee.
2) Juggle this over using the boomerang to the steps you climb for the final hit during chase 1 as shown in the video. You can CS Drop the rupee where needed by drinking milk.
3) LJA over onto the other side of the trunk into the rupee. After the yellow rupee text backslice further up so you don't fall down, this requires the puppets to be in a good spot for targetting.
4) Boomarrow the tree by the steps to get a RNG blue rupee and boomerang it to Link.
5) Climb up as far as you can and then backslice up to the left into the blue rupee text. After the blue rupee text backslice further along again to get OoB, this requires the puppets to be in a good spot for targetting.
6) Now that you are OoB the rest is fairly straight forward. LJA over to the top rim of another part of Lost Woods, then do a backslice up a jagged wall to maintain being OoB (make sure puppets don't ruin your angle). Then LJA down into the skull kid fight 1 area.
7) You can now get the 100r chest if you want, bombarrow the rock early, it will be possible to get the poe by Master Sword Pedestal early as well.
8) You will need to do a backslice bomb boost by the enterance to skull kid fight 1 area to get to ToT after placing the Master Sword due to never pushing the block down.
This method requires a super precise superjump off the random puppet enemies to get onto a jagged wall, you need to dig once on the wall to stop your momentum and use c-up before transforming so you don't fall off. This method is faster than the Double Backslice Boost Method and doesn't require RNG rupees, however getting the superjump itself isn't viable for RTA.
1) Find the area with jagged wall
2) Get a super precise superjump angle off of a puppet to land on the lowest part. Once up instantly dig to stop your forward momentum
3) Use C-Up before transforming so you don't push yourself off
4) Backslice all the way back up OoB, you can now LJA down into the skull kid fight 1 area.
5) You can now get the 100r chest if you want, bombarrow the rock early, it will be possible to get the poe by Master Sword Pedestal early as well.
6) You will need to do a backslice bomb boost by the enterance to skull kid fight 1 area to get to ToT after placing the Master Sword due to never pushing the block down.